Handwoven white braided Silver Bracelet made by our highly skilled masters by hands with a special Turkish technique known as jazz. This is also known as one of the hardest jewelry techniques. Kazaz word is using for the person who produces or sells silk yarns. Kazazlık is a kind of weaving technique. This women's straw design silver bracelet features silver embroidered work in the upper section and multilayer braided rope cord and a combination with bead rhinestones. It is made of a strong high-quality alloy clasp so as to easily wear and take off. The clasp will be on the top of the white thread braid bracelet.
These adjustable white Straw and silverwork bracelets designed with bohemian style, and suitable for summer and beaches, also good for your daily outfit. .Handwoven this bracelet with superior crafts and unbelievable attention to detail so you can get a unique yet chic fashion piece. When you are at a party, it will bring you uniqueness, beautiful and elegant, perfectly fits your formal or casual dress to make you stand out. Also, when you are in daily life, you will feel comfortable wearing this bracelet, bring you a pleasant mood the whole day.
- It is made of 925 sterling silver.
- Our product is produced by wrapping it with hand techniques after being turned into a thin silver wire.
- In the lock section, motifs from the Assyrian period are used.
- The silver surface is covered with rhodium oxide, giving an authentic appearance.
- The average weight of the bracelet: 1.73 oz
- The average size of the bracelet: 6.89 inches from end to end
- Code: 3255